View Single Post
tool-n-die
07-12-2010, 11:11 AM

Holy Fuck!
Amazing show....they never fail to impress the hell out of me. They could play the same set evry night and I'd still pay to watch them. I thought the sound was just flawless, the low end made my hair stand on end. CRUSHING bottom end!!
My favorite part of the night was definitely the drum off in Lateralus...holy shit!
I mentioned it here before, but I saw Rajas at the Troubador in los angeles a few months back on Blair's suggestion, they sounded about the same, but I had no idea the drummer could play like that.
Danny was clearly getting off on the back and forth shredding.
I hope somebody recorded that.
And if anyone is going to any of the other shows...PLEASE TAPE THE DRUM OFF!!
Old 07-12-2010, 11:11 AM   #21
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.10.2010 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena

Holy Fuck!
Amazing show....they never fail to impress the hell out of me. They could play the same set evry night and I'd still pay to watch them. I thought the sound was just flawless, the low end made my hair stand on end. CRUSHING bottom end!!
My favorite part of the night was definitely the drum off in Lateralus...holy shit!
I mentioned it here before, but I saw Rajas at the Troubador in los angeles a few months back on Blair's suggestion, they sounded about the same, but I had no idea the drummer could play like that.
Danny was clearly getting off on the back and forth shredding.
I hope somebody recorded that.
And if anyone is going to any of the other shows...PLEASE TAPE THE DRUM OFF!!
OFFLINE |