View Single Post
ZionsLion
07-11-2010, 01:18 AM

Not even sure what to say... What I saw was AWESOME! This is my 5th show or thereabouts. Karma seemed to have it out for me this time. After the first song, I was ejected because people around me were smoking herb. I guess having dreadlochs means that if anyone around me is smoking herb, I'm guilty for it.

After a lot of explaining, and persistence, I was finally let back in, just in time to hear Schism and the rest.

This show was a good one for me, but more on a personal level.

My favorite part was when Maynard said "One way or another..... It's gonna be alright" and with that he led into Aenema.

I wonder what the security jerks will be thinking when they see that tidal wave coming...
Old 07-11-2010, 01:18 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.10.2010 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena

Not even sure what to say... What I saw was AWESOME! This is my 5th show or thereabouts. Karma seemed to have it out for me this time. After the first song, I was ejected because people around me were smoking herb. I guess having dreadlochs means that if anyone around me is smoking herb, I'm guilty for it.

After a lot of explaining, and persistence, I was finally let back in, just in time to hear Schism and the rest.

This show was a good one for me, but more on a personal level.

My favorite part was when Maynard said "One way or another..... It's gonna be alright" and with that he led into Aenema.

I wonder what the security jerks will be thinking when they see that tidal wave coming...
OFFLINE |