View Single Post
Bundahead's Avatar Bundahead
07-29-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimLoK View Post
i was not nor have i ever been a mosher. i've fought a few off of me in my day, but i don't condone that type of behavior. i thought that the context of my previous post would make clear this point. so no, i was not one of the ppl knocking others out of my way. i was just stating that the section of the floor area i was standing in was relatively peaceful.

and i'm sorry if i made it sound as though anyone who complains about moshers is arrogant. that was not my point. my point was that although there are "moshers" and other types of "bad fans", the majority of the fans i saw at this show and have seen at other shows were really into the music and not disturbing anyone (the flash photography and maynard is a different story, though). so for someone (not necessarily you) that might go lumping EVERYONE at the show into a category of being a bad crowd just because of some inconsiderate ppl they witnessed, think of all the ppl being good little boys and girls at the show (like most of the posters on this site that have been to multiple shows and travled a long way to get to some of them). sorry bundahead. no offense intended:) hope you enjoy your next show.
Thanks for clearing that up. I appreciate you taking the time. No offense taken. And yes you are very right in saying there were many extremely cool people there. I shouldn't have left that out of my posts.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:41 PM   #78
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimLoK View Post
i was not nor have i ever been a mosher. i've fought a few off of me in my day, but i don't condone that type of behavior. i thought that the context of my previous post would make clear this point. so no, i was not one of the ppl knocking others out of my way. i was just stating that the section of the floor area i was standing in was relatively peaceful.

and i'm sorry if i made it sound as though anyone who complains about moshers is arrogant. that was not my point. my point was that although there are "moshers" and other types of "bad fans", the majority of the fans i saw at this show and have seen at other shows were really into the music and not disturbing anyone (the flash photography and maynard is a different story, though). so for someone (not necessarily you) that might go lumping EVERYONE at the show into a category of being a bad crowd just because of some inconsiderate ppl they witnessed, think of all the ppl being good little boys and girls at the show (like most of the posters on this site that have been to multiple shows and travled a long way to get to some of them). sorry bundahead. no offense intended:) hope you enjoy your next show.
Thanks for clearing that up. I appreciate you taking the time. No offense taken. And yes you are very right in saying there were many extremely cool people there. I shouldn't have left that out of my posts.
OFFLINE |