View Single Post
Jayhawker's Avatar Jayhawker
07-28-2009, 07:42 PM

the new 46&2 stuff I am pretty sure went with the Right in Two videos from last tour....I may be wrong but I think they probably do have the visuals for on the fly change or else they wouldnt be as big as they are. The band and the visual team (Junior) probably have the power to do whatever song is in the entire TOOL library....if they intend to play No Quarter at Lolla I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on the team already know about this and are already working on what colors, visuals, lights, videos, etc are going to work.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:42 PM   #52
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

the new 46&2 stuff I am pretty sure went with the Right in Two videos from last tour....I may be wrong but I think they probably do have the visuals for on the fly change or else they wouldnt be as big as they are. The band and the visual team (Junior) probably have the power to do whatever song is in the entire TOOL library....if they intend to play No Quarter at Lolla I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on the team already know about this and are already working on what colors, visuals, lights, videos, etc are going to work.