View Single Post
enklined
12-12-2007, 01:26 PM

Let me preface by saying this was my 4th 10,000 Days show (Oakland, Friday LA show, Reno, and now SF).

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. This show was awesome. The audio was great (I was 10-15 feet to the right of the sound board) and the visuals were FANTASTIC! They added some new imagery and lighting since the Reno show.

Highlights (if thats possible, as the whole show was fucking solid):

Flood - off the hook - wow! That song is awesome on the album, but even better live. Fuck...I'm still blown away.

Rosetta Stoned - Always great. That song is incredible Live.

Lateralus - "Let the drum silliness begin"-MJK. And so it was. FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. Danny is a MACHINE on the kit. Mind blowing. Tim was great, too. Couldn't see Sebastian from TransAm all that well, and couldn't even hear his kit for the first couple minutes (was his mics off for a bit?)

The band seemed to be in a good mood and in good spirits - Everyone played hard and solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptolemus View Post
Also, thanks to whoever-you-were for sharing your bodacious weed which made me hallucinate during Lateralus.
You were'nt hallucinating bro, that was the awesome visuals! Haha.

GREAT FUCKING SHOW.
Money can buy a lot of things...for everything else, there's Tool.

Last edited by enklined; 12-12-2007 at 05:48 PM..
Old 12-12-2007, 01:26 PM   #27
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

Let me preface by saying this was my 4th 10,000 Days show (Oakland, Friday LA show, Reno, and now SF).

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. This show was awesome. The audio was great (I was 10-15 feet to the right of the sound board) and the visuals were FANTASTIC! They added some new imagery and lighting since the Reno show.

Highlights (if thats possible, as the whole show was fucking solid):

Flood - off the hook - wow! That song is awesome on the album, but even better live. Fuck...I'm still blown away.

Rosetta Stoned - Always great. That song is incredible Live.

Lateralus - "Let the drum silliness begin"-MJK. And so it was. FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. Danny is a MACHINE on the kit. Mind blowing. Tim was great, too. Couldn't see Sebastian from TransAm all that well, and couldn't even hear his kit for the first couple minutes (was his mics off for a bit?)

The band seemed to be in a good mood and in good spirits - Everyone played hard and solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptolemus View Post
Also, thanks to whoever-you-were for sharing your bodacious weed which made me hallucinate during Lateralus.
You were'nt hallucinating bro, that was the awesome visuals! Haha.

GREAT FUCKING SHOW.
Money can buy a lot of things...for everything else, there's Tool.

Last edited by enklined; 12-12-2007 at 05:48 PM..
OFFLINE |