View Single Post
Triptolemus's Avatar Triptolemus
12-12-2007, 01:14 PM

What else can be said? My fourth show of the 10KDays tour, and this was by far the best. Others have commented on Reno, Marysville and Oakland - and how they compared. Others have also commented on how on-fire Maynard was... Danny's a god, Justin rumbled balls, Adam tranced us out... all great stuff. The bonus drum-silliness... Jello Biafra! What more can be said?

So I will comment on...

... the bar. Good god almighty the bar lines were WAY out of control. 45 minutes in line for 2 24 oz beers made me question my commitment to alcoholism. You'd think at around $1,000 profit per keg, they would have opened up a couple more bars.

And I'm sorry that, near section 310, I initiated the uproar of laughter at the poor bastard who waited no less than 45 minutes to get his beer only to walk across the corridor and spill the fucker all over the floor. It was a sad, sad moment. I watched wondering if his friend would share his beer. Disappointed, Mr. Beer Spiller received no sympathy from his friend as he attempted to suck the last few drops of beer out of his empty, pathetic plastic cup.

Also, thanks to whoever-you-were for sharing your bodacious weed which made me hallucinate during Lateralus.

Good times, good times!
Old 12-12-2007, 01:14 PM   #26
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 11 San Francisco, CA Bill Graham Civic

What else can be said? My fourth show of the 10KDays tour, and this was by far the best. Others have commented on Reno, Marysville and Oakland - and how they compared. Others have also commented on how on-fire Maynard was... Danny's a god, Justin rumbled balls, Adam tranced us out... all great stuff. The bonus drum-silliness... Jello Biafra! What more can be said?

So I will comment on...

... the bar. Good god almighty the bar lines were WAY out of control. 45 minutes in line for 2 24 oz beers made me question my commitment to alcoholism. You'd think at around $1,000 profit per keg, they would have opened up a couple more bars.

And I'm sorry that, near section 310, I initiated the uproar of laughter at the poor bastard who waited no less than 45 minutes to get his beer only to walk across the corridor and spill the fucker all over the floor. It was a sad, sad moment. I watched wondering if his friend would share his beer. Disappointed, Mr. Beer Spiller received no sympathy from his friend as he attempted to suck the last few drops of beer out of his empty, pathetic plastic cup.

Also, thanks to whoever-you-were for sharing your bodacious weed which made me hallucinate during Lateralus.

Good times, good times!
OFFLINE |