View Single Post
gabis
12-11-2007, 01:07 PM

Adam did, indeed, fuck up twice on Lateralus. Like I mentioned in my mini-review, he actually messed up probably five or six times throughout the show. I'm sure this had everything to do with how tired they were, and it didn't effect the show in any way. No one I went to the show with (7 others) even had a clue he had messed up aside from my other guitarist buddy.

Despite my minor gripes, after reading other peoples reviews I feel lucky to have been sitting where I was. Everyone around us was talking about ToolArmy(I even tossed out a few mentions for the Tool Navy =) ), knew all the lyircs.. all the pauses. The energy in my section was off the wall. Granted I was in the second row of our section, but I didn't see anyone around us leave during the set at all.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:07 PM   #35
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

Adam did, indeed, fuck up twice on Lateralus. Like I mentioned in my mini-review, he actually messed up probably five or six times throughout the show. I'm sure this had everything to do with how tired they were, and it didn't effect the show in any way. No one I went to the show with (7 others) even had a clue he had messed up aside from my other guitarist buddy.

Despite my minor gripes, after reading other peoples reviews I feel lucky to have been sitting where I was. Everyone around us was talking about ToolArmy(I even tossed out a few mentions for the Tool Navy =) ), knew all the lyircs.. all the pauses. The energy in my section was off the wall. Granted I was in the second row of our section, but I didn't see anyone around us leave during the set at all.