View Single Post
Ddevil
06-30-2007, 08:48 PM

i got to see the show from a stadium seat this time vs floor last week at fort wayne. one major difference is that the cinci fans didnt mosh. i dont understand how those ppl didnt explode into major pits like we did at fort wayne.

i think they started a little scrappy on jambi, but fixed it after a few. i think the sound was better here than at fortwayne, and i had a better time dancing infront of my seat than watching my back and tiptoeing on the floor. overall completely awsome show.

harping on some older fans, the guys behind me didnt know rosetta stoned or right in two. i heard things like "wow thats definatly new" and " i could go to sleep" . but they were creamin there pants when the lasers came on.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:48 PM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Cincinnati, OH - US Bank Arena

i got to see the show from a stadium seat this time vs floor last week at fort wayne. one major difference is that the cinci fans didnt mosh. i dont understand how those ppl didnt explode into major pits like we did at fort wayne.

i think they started a little scrappy on jambi, but fixed it after a few. i think the sound was better here than at fortwayne, and i had a better time dancing infront of my seat than watching my back and tiptoeing on the floor. overall completely awsome show.

harping on some older fans, the guys behind me didnt know rosetta stoned or right in two. i heard things like "wow thats definatly new" and " i could go to sleep" . but they were creamin there pants when the lasers came on.
OFFLINE |