View Single Post
toolchick213's Avatar toolchick213
06-14-2007, 07:34 AM

Last night was my very first Tool concert that I've been to. I've been a fan since I was 15, and I'm so thankful for the awesome friend that introduced them to me a while back!

The concert absolutely rocked!!!!! I felt it all through me....when I closed my eyes I felt like I was taken away to another place.....especially when Flood and Lateralus were played. I wish that they'd played Pushit though.....I would've been blown away!!

my ex was there-of course drunk ass hell- and he walked out of there saying how disappointed he was at the show and how it was nothing compared to the one he'd seen a few years ago..............I still say it was GREAT!

Last edited by toolchick213; 06-14-2007 at 07:36 AM..
Old 06-14-2007, 07:34 AM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/13 - Winston-Salem, NC - Joel Lawrence Coliseum

Last night was my very first Tool concert that I've been to. I've been a fan since I was 15, and I'm so thankful for the awesome friend that introduced them to me a while back!

The concert absolutely rocked!!!!! I felt it all through me....when I closed my eyes I felt like I was taken away to another place.....especially when Flood and Lateralus were played. I wish that they'd played Pushit though.....I would've been blown away!!

my ex was there-of course drunk ass hell- and he walked out of there saying how disappointed he was at the show and how it was nothing compared to the one he'd seen a few years ago..............I still say it was GREAT!

Last edited by toolchick213; 06-14-2007 at 07:36 AM..
OFFLINE |