View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 05:14 PM   #40
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 255
Re: 2007/01/31 - Melbourne, AUS - Sidney Myer Music Bowl

The best concert I have ever been to, without any doubt.

Had seats- Row L, right in the middle, so could see everything- in fact, at times it got too much, so I just closed my eyes...

I spent Wings/10,000 Days trying not to cry, it was just too much.

Couldn't take my eyes off Justin during Rosetta Stoned- he was just so into it, it was fucking amazing to see.

Sound/Acoustics from the seats were 10 out of 10.

Lasers, lights and visuals were great, especially the cloudy lasers, etc during Wings.

Maynard's voice sounded magic from where we were- yes ppl, he's not getting any younger, but jesus...

I'd never been to The Music Bowl before, but reckon it's hands-down, the best venue in Melb- at least, for those with seats.

I think they crowd was quiet cause we were all in awe- and after the all the Shitheads at the BDO, it was a relief to be surrounded by fans.

EDIT:

At one stage, I felt like I was off my face on something (maybe acid)- I'd only had 2 bourbons before, so what a friggin feeling!

Had 5 drinks at Y&J's after, came home and cried for about an hour.

Hubby reckons Maynard had a ball with Rosetta Stoned as well-I dunno, I was too bloody busy watching Justin!!

I thought the setlist was OK. Yes, there's songs I'd give both legs to see live, but it ain't gonna happen.

Last edited by ninwishes; 01-31-2007 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: more info...
OFFLINE |