jambi
schism
lost
rosetta
wings
vicarious
lateralus
enema

3rd tool show. didnt have a ticket. tried climbing a tree but couldnt see stuff all. jumped the fence. got chased by secirity and managed to scramble free. blasted all the way thru the crowd right to the front. every1 was royally pissed at me for shoving. but i explained apologized and relocated up the back somewhere. that guy who climbed the canopy was insane. should be some cool photos of him out there with the moon in the background. bet he cops a huge fine. but yeah fuck he'll never forget that moment. right up there for 10000 days. pretty damn cool. but pretty danerous too ay. as far as the show was concerned it was pretty flawless. i was in there from a bit before wings. the light show was pretty cool but it felt a little 'eye candy' to me i guess. tool are so hard to fault its like they really are a package or candy bar you pay for its kinda the same evry time. really feels like a weird travelling circus with all the tool shirts around and shit. but to be honest next tool show i am definately taking acid. heaps of it. i realized that was what was missing from the show. my own trip. tool are definately trippy enough without any sort of psychedelic but i kinda realized it would be about 100 times more powerful to have that shit getting you on acid. also i realized the internet spoils everything. all the youtube videos and photos of all the album art and concerts that spin around on the web really ruin the experience. it was like i'd seen it before. no surprises. i guess ive learnt my lesson.

i + t = <
OFFLINE |