View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 07:06 PM   #41
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 255
Re: 2007/01/28 - Melbourne, AUS - Princes Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineal View Post
I didn't realize that it was unreasonable to go to a concert and actually want to hear the band you're there to see perform...

Also, I'm not sure if thousands of violent arseholes who are just looking to crush and jump on those around them should be excused because they 'really want to see this band' (though I doubt for most that was the case). I just lined up early with everyone else who wanted a good position. Please don't try to justify the behavior of the pricks that made up the vast majority of the crowd.
Well said- most of the aggro seemed to come from the drunks who were just there to make arseholes outta themselves- they would of pulled the same shit had friggin' Powderfinger headlined.

HelenA-
Thanks. I think after the dickheads at this show, we needed some reassurance. I'm sure the atmosphere will be vastly different.

twistandshout-
I'm guessing (not to mention hoping) that everyone SITS THE FUCK DOWN. If you wanted to stand up and make an arse outta yourself, you should of bought silver tickets. Hell, there's probably still time for those of you who wanna stand to swap....hint hint....
OFFLINE |