View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 04:40 AM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/09 - Rotterdam, NLD - Ahoy

It was a great show in Ahoy indeed. I only dont understand the people who can hear all those "mistakes"the band makes. Something wrong with my ears maybe?
The sound was horrible. We were all the way in front of the stage. After 3 songs where we couldnt hear Maynard sing, we moved back about 20 rows. There the sounds (and even the view) was so much better and I also enjoyed the laser show much more.
Yes I would love to hear some other songs after having seen them 7 times, and I am coming to think, that our comments here, are being read by the band or related people.
10.000 days might be too emotional for Maynard to sing in front of so many people, who dont really mean anything to him.
So, if I am lucky, they will play one or even two different songs in Oberhausen??
Are there any TOOL fans going there too on Dec. 3?
For the rest, I only want to say:
Why not just enjoy Maynard, Adam, Justin and Danny and their wonderful musical abilities and stop with all the cry-baby writing?
Its the most unique band in this world and maybe outside this world too?!

Maynard or any of you TOOL guys, if any of you read these reviews: Say a big hello from me to Todd and Armando :-)
OFFLINE |