View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 03:20 AM   #16
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/08 - Dusseldorf, GER - Philipshalle

Well, it was a nice evening, but i was disappointed, that compared to the show at pinkpop on sunday the setlist was exactly the same except for right in two instead of the pot...
Maynard seemed to be in a bad mood, not talking that much compared to pinkpop...adam changed his guitar between two of the songs at the end, seems like he was afraid that a string would brake, as it did at pinkpop...between vicarious and lateralus, the band took a brake, all sat down on maynards little stage, joking around while the crowd was cheering, maynard put his hand to his ear all the time, telling us to cheer louder, and then they played the last 2 songs...but it was obvious that this was not the end...vicarious-lateralus-aenema...they do it every night that way...
All in all a nice show, crowd was cool where i was standing on the center-right in 2nd - 3rd row...my voice is gone today...
Until yesterday i didnt like rosetta stoned, but then i thought about pinkpop again, and how powerful this song is as the first song of a tool show...and yesterday again, rosetta stoned was first song...now its kinda my favourite one of 10,000 days...
OFFLINE |