View Single Post
bigworm's Avatar bigworm
07-13-2007, 10:06 AM

This was my fourth Tool Concert. The first two were in 2002, and I also saw them last year in Chicago. As far the visuals go, this was definately the most intense. I was the bald guy with the Bucks jersey going nuts in Section 3 all the way on Justin's side. I have absolutely no complaints. I just wish I could have heard Right In Two, because there were way too many talking monkeys walking around at Summerfest. Besides that, I'd say that this was the best Summerfest yet, just for the fact that Tool came, and I also had the privelage to see Roger Waters on the same stage two nights before.

My Highlights were Jambi, Wings, and Schism. Not to mention I almost shit my pants during the climax on 46&2. Oh yeah, Adam, nice work with the talkbox.

SHINE ON BENEVOLANT SUN!
Old 07-13-2007, 10:06 AM   #48
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

This was my fourth Tool Concert. The first two were in 2002, and I also saw them last year in Chicago. As far the visuals go, this was definately the most intense. I was the bald guy with the Bucks jersey going nuts in Section 3 all the way on Justin's side. I have absolutely no complaints. I just wish I could have heard Right In Two, because there were way too many talking monkeys walking around at Summerfest. Besides that, I'd say that this was the best Summerfest yet, just for the fact that Tool came, and I also had the privelage to see Roger Waters on the same stage two nights before.

My Highlights were Jambi, Wings, and Schism. Not to mention I almost shit my pants during the climax on 46&2. Oh yeah, Adam, nice work with the talkbox.

SHINE ON BENEVOLANT SUN!
OFFLINE |