View Single Post
Ekan's Avatar Ekan
07-08-2007, 05:20 PM

eh...that sucks about the loud talking people...i usually am really good with focusing in on the task at hand...and i really dont let anyone or anything get in my way...even when there is too many people in the row your in and you know a good portion of these people dont belong in the section.....all i can say is if they wanna throw 70 dollars away to talk to each other...let them waste there time...what i like at concerts is maybe its my ears being half shot...but i never hear anyone talk around me..its always to loud..i see lips moving but no sound...strange....anyways i'm not sure what else to add to this thread that hasnt been said....good times...some day we wont have these times..
Old 07-08-2007, 05:20 PM   #44
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

eh...that sucks about the loud talking people...i usually am really good with focusing in on the task at hand...and i really dont let anyone or anything get in my way...even when there is too many people in the row your in and you know a good portion of these people dont belong in the section.....all i can say is if they wanna throw 70 dollars away to talk to each other...let them waste there time...what i like at concerts is maybe its my ears being half shot...but i never hear anyone talk around me..its always to loud..i see lips moving but no sound...strange....anyways i'm not sure what else to add to this thread that hasnt been said....good times...some day we wont have these times..
OFFLINE |