View Single Post
viperz99
08-22-2009, 11:21 PM

Set List was the same as the rest of the shows. Maynard fucked up his leg and must have been on something because I have never heard him in the 15 shows Ive been to be so friendly and talk so much. He apologized twice and thanked us twice. Very odd. I was dead center way back and the sound was great. They muddled through stinkfist and parts of Jambi but after that were flawless in my opinion.

You want TOOL you got too. No more whining about setlists, this show was like a perfectly put together cake. He came out on crutches and used them like guns during the opening to Jambi.
I actually felt bad for Maynard, trying to support himself hold a megaphone and at times, keyboard.
He said " Nothing personal" before Aenima for us Southern Californians. Also at the beginning apologized about his leg and said that he wasnt gonna be an egotistical asshole rock star and not show up. There were the normal teases of Prison Sex and Wings but if you know Tool, you get what you get and that is fucking awesome.

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 and 2
Schism with a sick fast middle
Rosetta Stoned with Maynard obviously making up lyrics
Flood
Aenima
Lateralis
Vicarious with a sick intro.

Great night, cool crowd, lots of dope. Peace
Old 08-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.22.09 - Pomona, CA @ Epicenter Fest

Set List was the same as the rest of the shows. Maynard fucked up his leg and must have been on something because I have never heard him in the 15 shows Ive been to be so friendly and talk so much. He apologized twice and thanked us twice. Very odd. I was dead center way back and the sound was great. They muddled through stinkfist and parts of Jambi but after that were flawless in my opinion.

You want TOOL you got too. No more whining about setlists, this show was like a perfectly put together cake. He came out on crutches and used them like guns during the opening to Jambi.
I actually felt bad for Maynard, trying to support himself hold a megaphone and at times, keyboard.
He said " Nothing personal" before Aenima for us Southern Californians. Also at the beginning apologized about his leg and said that he wasnt gonna be an egotistical asshole rock star and not show up. There were the normal teases of Prison Sex and Wings but if you know Tool, you get what you get and that is fucking awesome.

Jambi
Stinkfist
46 and 2
Schism with a sick fast middle
Rosetta Stoned with Maynard obviously making up lyrics
Flood
Aenima
Lateralis
Vicarious with a sick intro.

Great night, cool crowd, lots of dope. Peace
OFFLINE |