View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 09:07 AM   #34
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

I would like to say that the crowd is not the only problem. How can you have a pit when there are chairs on the floor? It should have been open so we could slam!!!!! There was an old lady with a pretzel on the floor. Are you kidding? I was trying to incite the kids around me to cut the chair straps and toss em out!!!!! I felt like a caged animal in that shitty arena!!!!!!! Couldn't really get into it as I would have liked to. But the band itself was electrifying!!!!!!!!

One of the security guards told me it was the band who didn't want people moshing. I find that hard to believe. If you don't want it, don't play that type of music. But I get the feeling that was just them tryin to pawn the bad blood about it ,off on the band. Pretty fucked up ask me. A request for Maynard? No more fucking arenas!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking for myself I want to mosh!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the reason for going to shows for me!!!!!!!

That being said, is the only disappointment of this show. And didn't hear Right in Two. One of my personal favs of the new album.
OFFLINE |