View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 09:43 PM   #14
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 11
Re: 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

What a blast!
The show was top notch. I agree that the reverb drowned the labyrinthine at times, but it was tolerable. Nothing is perfect and that's what I love about live shows, especially TOOL.
We were in Section 5, Row 27 in front of the sound booth which was a spectacular position for the laser performance. Nevermind that I couldn't see the stage, I'm a little on the short side.

When the lights went out, we were trying to get back to our seats but ended up in the last row with an adorable couple who were standing on their chairs. I thought to join them since it didn't look like we would be able to get back into our own, and the seats next to them were not currently being occupied. That lasted only a short while. Security would tell us to get down, and we would. Then we'd get back up and down and up again until the people who bought the seats, next to the couple we happened upon, came back, when Security told us to move to our own seats. So we did, but at first there wasn't any room for us, so people had to shift around and around while we stood on our chairs and was absolutely forbidden from standing on them, not only because there were people behind us (that'd just be rude) but because of Security, who were actually pretty cool about smoking.
The CROWD was, in my very own fresh opinion, Wonderful. I loved looking around the venue at all the screwed up, happy fuckin' faces.