View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 09:40 PM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

Freakin amazing show, Isis actually was pretty damn sweet. Once tool hit the stage it was over. I like how they hid the lasers and cool stuff till the middle of the show. The lasers once they kicked on and the stage was the screen. I liked the cloud effect going through the lasers during wings/10,000 days. Very emotional and awsome song, The most unforgettable thing was at the end of 10,000 days every one had lit there lighters and it was just awsome, even justin had 2 lighters that he had to run and get cause his other one was not working. A very special tribute to maynards mom indeed. Wish they would of played right in two , It did look like they were ready for one more song, after the standing ovation. Overall one of the top Tool shows.

Things to mention, before Rosetta stoned maynard is crawlin around on stage was quite funny. When maynard said Detroit was louder and people were like OMG and then it was deafining loud. And the intro played before Isis was on was off of a hidden track on mushroomhead good stuff.

Alright i could type for hours but the show was awsome, i cant talk im so hoarse and my throat hurts like hell. So with that Dont forget your pen!
OFFLINE |