View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 09:38 PM   #12
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

I agree also about the crowd...LAME LAME LAME!!!!! A slight roar than nothing....Maynard says "Detorit was louder than that"....and it got intence...for a whole 30 SECONDS..then Maynard says...."Ok...Columbus was louder"...obviously hoping to instill alittle energy in the crowd....again...NOTHING but a wimper compared to other concerts I have seen. COME ON PEOPLE!!! THIS IS TOOL...and that's ALL the louder you could scream???@@@!!! I don't blame Maynard for his last comment..."Ok..we'll play more, but out of pity"......DAMN..what a smack in the face of Cleveland..and MAYNARD IS FROM HERE!!!! Ok...enough about the crowd.....the concert was awesome!!! I lloved the new all white stage. Maynard got off timing on Rosetta Stoned and there were a few mistakes here and there in other areas..but overall...FLAWLESS. Vocals were strong....but the sound..at times..was over bearing for the venue....loud is good..but sometimes it was so loud it made it muddy. Set list was:
Stinkfist
The Pot
Forty Six and two
Jambi
Schism
Lost Keys
Roseta Stoned
Wings/10,000
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenema
As great as this concert was...I would have still loved to hear SOMETHING off of Undertow and OPIATE. Great time.....Im not sure which show I like better...Detroit in May ot this one....they were both INCREDIBLE!!!
OFFLINE |