View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 09:34 PM   #11
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

Wake up...
...to the fact the Diebold (they make the voting machines) headquarters are right down the road from Akron-Canton airport where prezzy George W. Butcher no doubt had a visit to fulfill his destiny of being grade a asshole? Also on the same road as Diebold is Timken company, who funded the shit outta Bush's campaign and the CEO was rewarded with ambASSadorship in Germany.

Oh, wrong room, we're supposed to be talking about tool. {Puts a different kind of puppet stick back up ass}

Crack, Coke, Meth, Acid, Shrooms, and Pot are nothing compared to what TooL can stir up. Some kind of aether from a Joe Cell down undah. I'm still shaking but i'm probably just cold. To be honest i couldn't pay too much attention to the band on the stage, i was busy chasing a ghost around the arena. A highlight, before Isis came on I noticed a dude painted in white wearing blue shorts off stage right in the bleachers. Pretty nifty.

After the show fireworks could be heard being set off outside, nice. All in all the more interesting perks of the show were not the expected, but the unexpected results. People of different ages and networking joining to see this one band with something to share. Kinda religious and way fucking cooler than church if you ask me. It's hard to compete with something that defies definition. You could be deaf, blind and numb and still enjoy a show with tool.