View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 07:53 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

WOW.

I missed all the lateralus touring so I've been jonesing for some tool for a while now.

they did not disappoint.

I believe the set was exactly the same as the one I saw listed for toronto and every song was fantastic.

I'd never heard schism done that way before and I really liked it. my buddy turned to me at the beginning and was like "are they playing it slower than normal?" and then the sped-up bridge hit and we understood.

wings/10,000 days was a tour de force. there is really nothing else to say about it.

rosetta stoned was crazy - I know the words (as much as anyone does) and I couldn't even keep up he was racing through it so fast.

what I really liked most about the show was the fact that, after the first couple songs, they didn't play ANYTHING under at least 6 or 7 minutes. It really let me get lost in each and every song.

our seats were upper deck, to the left of the stage (if your looking out from the stage) and I was worried they would suck but with the bird's eye view we got of the stage floor, they were actually great seats.

my neck hurts,my throat is raw and I'll be sore all day tomorrow. It must have been a good show ;)

Last edited by lateralis; 09-25-2006 at 08:02 PM..
OFFLINE |