View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 07:56 AM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/15 - Kansas City, MO - Kemper Arena

I loved it and hated it. I loved it because tool played a rather wonderful set. I hated it because there was a fat ass "see you auntie" behind me yelling every second and doing those lound screeching wristle directly into my ear. I told her to tone it down but never did and basicly ruined the show for me because all i could think was "Dont hit a girl, dont hit a girl...." anyway.....

I loved stinkfist! that extended part is just amazing, i wish there was a recording (studio quality) of that. I really liked lost keys/RS as an opener, more of an energy builder. The pot was weird. all the parts i thought he wasnt going to sing he sung and other (i guess) less stressful part he didnt (not counting when the crowd was to sing) still really great. For some reason Butter and justin seem to go hand in hand. 46&2 was neeto. Jambi was neeto also, a wee bit more so though. Schism was boring like none other. It was good in may but kinda gey this time. Lost keys/RS was pretty damn good, then again that was my first so i herd live by them so im a little bias but it was still was good reguardless. Wings for marrie/10,000 days was great, why you would cheer during that song is beyond me. yeahhhhh your moms dead wooooo. (again with the fat "see you auntie")
The lazers set the mood perfectly when sitting down it was all so enchanting and peaceful. The smoke clounds! almost tear worth by its self alone. I like when they laid it flat with the red and the green. id like to know how they did that bending thing too. Then came the sea of lighters, (a major code violation i might add) that was really cool. I was waiting for a bight flame though. i was thinking someone hair has go to catch on fire. if the ratio was 1 in every many thousand of people then....ya know. Maynard was being a silly goose. lateralus was cool, a definate must see (much like the passion of the christ). that wierd trippy intro to vicarious was damn sweet! tool should have another long break and release an ambient album. Vicarious its self was really good and although the person above many post is probably right, i think he did sing "much better you than I" but that could have been my thoughts filling it in. Anema Enema was a nice ending, not the best ending but an ending never the less.

thats all from me.....just kidding theres more.....just kidding, im done

Last edited by Shredward; 09-16-2006 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: a lack of dictionary
OFFLINE |