Schism(On Crack)
Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned
Wings Pt. 1
10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)
Encore
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema
This is the first time I've seen them play and was pleasantly impressed by the live act. His singing is actually clearer in person than on the album and they improved some of the songs to make them more crowd pleasing. The other marks of master musicians: incredible use of rhythm, volume, and theme.

Given the types of people I saw, I expected a lot of stupid shit from the audience but nothing happened. Crowd was into it, sang along for most of it...felt great.

I've been under the impression that Tool doesn't really ever compliment an audience and often times will perform an entire set without really addressing them. Maybe that's bs, idk. Regardless, it was memorable when everybody lit up their lighters and one of the band members followed suit. They understood their exemplory performance was appreciated and seemed happy to be playing.

Most everyone I know was surprised to hear the entire Wings suite but very glad they did. The lasers drawing the wings in the air were pretty badass and the bass player churned out a studio replica without error.

Overall, was immensely impressed with their mastery of their craft and was delighted to find the live show to actually be superior to the album versions of their tracks. Was worth every penny and I hope I can catch another date.
OFFLINE |