View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 09:05 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/15 - Kansas City, MO - Kemper Arena

My 7th tool show, and probably the best.

StinkFist(Extended)
The Pot
46&2
Jambi
Schism(On Crack)
Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned
Wings Pt. 1
10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)
Encore
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

Pretty sure its that order.The show was fucking amazing. The lazer lights were awesome. Maynard sounded great for being sick. The show seemed delayed at first. Im pretty sure it was because the video screens werent working for the first couple of songs. During Stinkfist it was just all green, but it flashed in time with the music. Im pretty sure the pot was the same way, but I think it was red. Then I think 2 screens game on during Jambi, then during some point they all were working.

Maynard came out with his ATF Jacket on, and started right into Stinkfist. Before The Pot he mentioned he was sick and shouldn't be singing this song, but that we would all be bitching and moaning if he didnt. His scream at the end wasnt as powerful but the song still rocked.

Everyone seemed pretty on tonight. Justin and Maynard looked really into it. At the end of Vicarious he sang Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies, but then didnt sing the rest. Also at the end of Ænema he came into too early with Don't just call me pessimist. Then he stopped, then sang it at the right time. He then didnt sing the next line in the song, then sang the one after that, and then sang the rest.

All and all it was a great show. Maynard barely spoke a word all night, which is typical for him, but at Memorial Hall he seemed to talk a lot more than usual. I got to see them at memroial and was right up front right in front of Justin. I had a lot of idiots just jumping up and down during The Pot, but other than that, the show was amazing.

Last edited by fearxile; 09-15-2006 at 09:17 PM..
OFFLINE |