View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 11:25 PM   #8
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/11 - The Woodlands, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion

Well I am pretty sure we got to see the asshole of the tour. Was pretty disappointing, except for the fucking kick ass laser beams. Lateralus was fucking sweet.

I just kept getting this, Im too old to be a rock n roll star vibe from maynard tonight. Perhaps they should have postponed so they could put together a good show, because that was crap (but Tool crap is still better than most shows Ive seen ever so its not all bad). Hope maynard gets better. Seriously, it may cost some money in the long run but if your sick, your sick. Sit it out and wait for better days. Perhaps Tool will make it right to Houston on their next time around.

Does anyone know who in the Tool world of people is a very large, native american guy who is borederline ogreish? He had all the backstage access and wasnt sure if I recognized him or not.

And another thing about some of the people at the concert. Swastika tatoos are really really really stupid. If you have one cover it up. Better yet, eliminate yourself from the gene pool. And if you or a friend of yours was one of the douche bags yelling during the moment of silence, you are heartless, souless people that disgrace humanity by your existance. (I love getting on high horses). But fear not, I think Maynard actually talked to you specifically in the concert when he kept repeating "Fuck all you junkies, and fuck your short memories!" One last thing, if meth is causing your mouth to turn into a wes craven movie.... quit smoking meth.

laser beams.... all i wanted was a concert with friggen laser beams and I got it. sweet. Make it right next time Tool.
OFFLINE |