View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 10:17 PM   #6
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/11 - The Woodlands, TX - Cynthia Wood Mitchell Pavillion

Let Me Start by writing this. I understand that the human body is frail and can succumb to illness and I love Tool very much, this is my third show which I know is less than some, However I am very depressed about tonights performance, It was a huge let down. Maynard being under the weather was putting it mildly. Bottom line is he could not perform and as a result the fans got an instrumental show with virtually no vocals. Stinkfist and Jambi were the highlights of the show in that Maynard actually sang those songs 46&2 on was really a toss up and as a fan of Tool since the early 90's I feel that this performance warrants one of two things. A full refund or a rescheduled date of which those who attended tonights show could go for free. Adam, Justin, and Danny were fantastic they truly did not miss a beat but sadly this is a quartet and tonight there was certainly a man down. I know I may sound harsh but it is all true, I wish it were not so but it is. I thank you Maynard for apoligizing after forty6&2, but that is really not enough to make up for the dismal performance that I paid good money to see.

Last edited by MartyV; 09-12-2006 at 03:58 PM..
OFFLINE |