View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 03:31 PM   #32
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635
Re: The 3 legged destroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
The Carbon Destroyer, which is what it's called, more or less represents the blood that maynard mentions in the song, like blood to a vampire, or you could say it represents tragedy, it's the tragedy causer. Something we can look at from a safe distance and not really feel frightened, like those glass screens that float in between "X" and the Carbon Destroyer, to me represents T.V. screens, but they they shatter, showing X that this apocalyptic tragedy is directly affecting him whether he's conscious of it or not, it's ignorant for us to live like X, barely touching the TV screens of reality, forcing our own demise, only then seeing the infinite glory of eternal consciousness in our own deaths. We should see that it's there all along and it's ok to embrace it.
Good post. I also think that the bug is trying to seduce X into breeding another Carbon Destroyer as it emerges from it's back while it's on X's surface. It's seducing X by giving him a different view on reality by opening the eyes on his hands. But while traveling subconsciencely into his own innerself, X realizes that he's been tricked and confronts himself with reality, bursting out a flame into his own real vision which destroys the bug and the Carbon Destroyer in their attempt to expand their parasitic territory.

Basic statement; think for yourself, question authority.

I hope this makes sense. :|

Last edited by Rolo; 01-12-2008 at 03:39 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote