View Single Post
tooligan5
07-21-2009, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleOfThree View Post
I'm not sure if this was the case. While they were talking, Justin was changing basses on the complete opposite side of the state. There is no way of knowing what they were talking about, but it was clear to me that it was on the setlist headed in to the song, which means that if he was complaining it was asking to take it off the setlist... and he was in a great mood during the entire show so I don't think that was happening. Just my 2 cents.
as i sadly mentioned above, when i tried to snag a setlist (and was crudely denied), i could read most of it, it was definitely on there. so whether or not he wanted to bail, they put it on there prior to; no question (which if needbe, i imagine junior can concur with)

Last edited by tooligan5; 07-21-2009 at 11:11 PM..
Old 07-21-2009, 11:07 PM   #18
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.21.09 - Phoenix, AZ @ US Airways Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRuleOfThree View Post
I'm not sure if this was the case. While they were talking, Justin was changing basses on the complete opposite side of the state. There is no way of knowing what they were talking about, but it was clear to me that it was on the setlist headed in to the song, which means that if he was complaining it was asking to take it off the setlist... and he was in a great mood during the entire show so I don't think that was happening. Just my 2 cents.
as i sadly mentioned above, when i tried to snag a setlist (and was crudely denied), i could read most of it, it was definitely on there. so whether or not he wanted to bail, they put it on there prior to; no question (which if needbe, i imagine junior can concur with)

Last edited by tooligan5; 07-21-2009 at 11:11 PM..
OFFLINE |