View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 03:46 PM   #133
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/23 - Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheatre

my first tool concert, and what a fuckin awesome show!! the band, especially justin and danny, nailed every song. I was up at the 301-B, a small indian dude between 2 couples, and the view was great. the acoustics were clear and crisp. what a fuckin' night! my friend and i had so much shit getting to toronto from ottawa, and spent way more than we expected to, tried to sell an extra ticket (at face value) (cuz our friend bailed on us), got slightly ripped off for that ticket, was lost in toronto for a bit, and i failed an assignment in university (today), but it was definitely worth it. highlights were stinkfist, schism, wings2, jambi, lateralus, aenima and rosetta stoned. wouldve be even better if they played right in two instead of vicarious, but im not complaining. the crowd was great, cept for a dude, in front of me, who was giving me attitude during the show (apparently me wanting to see Isis wasnt hardcore enough of a Tool fan to him, he wouldnt let me rest my poster against the back of his seat. PRICK!). Great crowd, great show, awesome performance!!! Justin's bass never sounded better!!!!

Last edited by joshrd; 09-25-2006 at 03:54 PM..
OFFLINE |