View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 09:51 PM   #21
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 36
Re: 2006/09/01 - Las Vegas, NV - Theater Under the Stars

Not sure if anybody has noticed it or posted it yet, but don't the lights that come up behind the stage during Lateralus look a lot like the cover of the album? (Net Of Being) Perhaps it was the buzz I had going that made me notice it, but I think that's what they are supposed to be. Look at the shapes of them.

Anyways, I said it before, but I thought that venue was badass for the show. I was not happy at first until I got inside, it was the shit. Nice night out, cool seeing the colors reflecting off the wall of the hotel and the palm trees surrounding the stage and venue. Not really that big which was tight. I too hope someone videotaped that bitch. There were enough freaking people hanging outside their rooms, and I saw a lot of flashes going off from cameras. One dude mooning everyone was funny, and I may have seen some dude boning his girl. At least I would have been if that was me up there. Fucking to some live Tool playing downstairs, what more could you want?

Great show though and I can't wait for the second leg or next tour or whatever - 10,000 Days is coming bitches!!! Maybe they'll just bust out a jammy-leg of the tour and play some Days, Pushit, Third Eye, who knows!? We can always hope.

See you guys next time!
OFFLINE |