View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 01:52 PM   #27
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 22
Yikes! Anyone see me "Moshing"?

It would sure help... I sit here shaking my head. I still can't believe I got singled out and pulled out of the show for "moshing". Mind you...I was dancing. Not moshing...I was not bumping into or crashing into people. Anyway...no point in going much deeper into how I was dancing...here. I vented out on the TA pretty well.

Did anyone see me? Would you be willing to write a statement? I want these kooks heads on a platter.

I've been to hundreds of concerts. Danced my ass off and never not once been bothered for how I danced.

If you are willing to write a statement about the "moshing" you did see going on through out the concert that would be great.

Did anyone see signs about moshing?

To make a long story short...I sat down and made the cops lift and carry my ass out of the arena....oh yeah...they told me I was gonna go to jail. What for? Dancing? Ha ha funny one.

I was on the left side of the stage about 20 feet from the front when secrurity picked me out during 46 and 2.... I sure enjoyed the first three songs of the show. Glad I had a good time at St. Scene the night before.

Cheers and thanks in advance.
Ramona

Shoot me a PM if you're inclined to dish....

that pic over thar <------ that's what I was wearing.

and yoikes and sorry if this the wrong place to b/m like this.

Last edited by poopu; 08-07-2006 at 02:00 PM..
OFFLINE |