View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 03:38 AM   #8
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/08/06 - Fresno, CA - Selland Arena

Well I typed a book and apparently I wasn't logged in. That'll be the last time I ever don't copy my writing into a word document. To sum up what I said:

-rosetta stoned I could do without (when Maynard picked up the megaphone I thought eulogy was coming, then rosetta stoned started and my heart sank, followed by the song. also it seemed the mix on the song was bad, the instruments were nearly impossible to decipher, even though I know the song I still like to listen to it)
-lateralus was the best song of the show by far
-tool could have easily made this one of the best shows ever if they added/played just one of these songs: intolerance, eulogy, pushit, third eye.

and thats a wrap

Also, I drove north on 99 after the show and did not see the meteor/shooting star but I wish I would have that would have been amazingly good timing. And when I drove on 152 over the san luis reservoir the winds were INCREDIBLY strong (i have a ford explorer). One gust sent my car flying across 3 lanes of the road and i had ZERO control of it. i manged to break to a near stop and regain control before timidly going 45 till i got over the hills.
OFFLINE |