View Single Post
thebattleofphoenix
01-19-2012, 04:33 PM

seen tool so many times... off hand i can't remember how many exactly...

but for the record this is the earliest i arrived at a venue to see this band...

it was around 4 that afternoon and there were only about 4 or 5 cars in the parking lot...

went to look for a bathroom... i asked the parking lot lady where there was a bathroom and she just said there was a double door somewhere that was open...

found the service door... went in... ballrooms and halls all around... the place was quiet...

my brother found a sign that said Tool Tour Management... he grabbed that...

as we finished up in the restroom i said to my brother "i don't think we're supposed to be in here... wouldn't it be crazy if we caught the soundcheck?" and just as i finished saying that i heard a very familiar droning sound.... we hung around for a little bit and listened in...

i would go into how the show was... but it's been handled so nicely by other fans... i would just end up repeating what was already said....

All in all... Great show Tool...
Old 01-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #23
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.17.2012 - Tucson, AZ @ Tucson Arena

seen tool so many times... off hand i can't remember how many exactly...

but for the record this is the earliest i arrived at a venue to see this band...

it was around 4 that afternoon and there were only about 4 or 5 cars in the parking lot...

went to look for a bathroom... i asked the parking lot lady where there was a bathroom and she just said there was a double door somewhere that was open...

found the service door... went in... ballrooms and halls all around... the place was quiet...

my brother found a sign that said Tool Tour Management... he grabbed that...

as we finished up in the restroom i said to my brother "i don't think we're supposed to be in here... wouldn't it be crazy if we caught the soundcheck?" and just as i finished saying that i heard a very familiar droning sound.... we hung around for a little bit and listened in...

i would go into how the show was... but it's been handled so nicely by other fans... i would just end up repeating what was already said....

All in all... Great show Tool...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote