Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Flood ( Extended Intro)
-----------------
Wings For Marie Pt.1
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended/Solo)
Vicarious

I gotta say Maynard was animated tonight. He spoke alot before wings 1 and he joked about how he was hiding behind his plants to hide from the terrorists. Me and my 2 buddies sitting with me talked to Justin while he sucked down 4 beers in 5 minutes during the Lateralus solo. I have to say Lateralus was awesome. It was extended and it was definitely something to be remembered. It had to be 15-20 minutes long. One of the "Medics" handed out some Red Bulls and my friend got Dannys ice pack. Later my same friend caught a water bottle from Maynard. Maynard must've seen the Red Bull in my hand cuz he pointed to my friend, tossed it, and my friend caught it. I touched the bottle and maynard looked at me and shook his finger and said no. lol. Then i was like oops my bad he then gives me a thumb and says "good man". then i was hoping for a stick form Danny but hes like i got none. He was over the top with his performance tonight he is one of the best drummers out there, he is so good. also the visuals and everything frikin ossum and front row i thought it was wow just amazing. the band rocked and every song was perfect start to finsh maybe except for Maynard's voice on the megaphone from Rosetta but other than that unbelievable. The visuals and everything were better then Mansfield back in september and Jersey the week after i thought. I would ask for one more song but i gotta say i would see that same show again and again. then the set was awesome all was perfect starts to finsh and to hear FLOOD was special, that was a highlight for me WOW FUCKEN OSSUM PERFORMANCE once again from Tool.
10/6/06- Continental Arena, NJ
7/14/07- Times Union Center, NY

Last edited by drumdude1387; 07-15-2007 at 05:06 PM..
Old 07-14-2007, 08:22 PM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

What can i say FRONT ROW ROCKED

FUcken ossum show

Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended)
46&2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Flood ( Extended Intro)
-----------------
Wings For Marie Pt.1
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended/Solo)
Vicarious

I gotta say Maynard was animated tonight. He spoke alot before wings 1 and he joked about how he was hiding behind his plants to hide from the terrorists. Me and my 2 buddies sitting with me talked to Justin while he sucked down 4 beers in 5 minutes during the Lateralus solo. I have to say Lateralus was awesome. It was extended and it was definitely something to be remembered. It had to be 15-20 minutes long. One of the "Medics" handed out some Red Bulls and my friend got Dannys ice pack. Later my same friend caught a water bottle from Maynard. Maynard must've seen the Red Bull in my hand cuz he pointed to my friend, tossed it, and my friend caught it. I touched the bottle and maynard looked at me and shook his finger and said no. lol. Then i was like oops my bad he then gives me a thumb and says "good man". then i was hoping for a stick form Danny but hes like i got none. He was over the top with his performance tonight he is one of the best drummers out there, he is so good. also the visuals and everything frikin ossum and front row i thought it was wow just amazing. the band rocked and every song was perfect start to finsh maybe except for Maynard's voice on the megaphone from Rosetta but other than that unbelievable. The visuals and everything were better then Mansfield back in september and Jersey the week after i thought. I would ask for one more song but i gotta say i would see that same show again and again. then the set was awesome all was perfect starts to finsh and to hear FLOOD was special, that was a highlight for me WOW FUCKEN OSSUM PERFORMANCE once again from Tool.
10/6/06- Continental Arena, NJ
7/14/07- Times Union Center, NY

Last edited by drumdude1387; 07-15-2007 at 05:06 PM..
OFFLINE |