View Single Post
Raptor159
03-15-2014, 05:30 PM

"Kanaduh has delivered more love for us, this time in the form or a recording of the recent San Francisco Adam Jones VIP Q&A session. For your enjoyment:"

"Update: Clip has been removed at the bands request."

Not sure what Kanaduh role is on Toolshed. I take he has a solid understanding and knowledge of Tool. For him to record q&a, which was made clear by the band that recordings and photos were not allowed, was blatant disregard and lack of respect to Adam and Tool. It may have been different if it was Joe Blow who nobody knows that broke the rules; but for someone as recognizable on Tool forums as Kanaduh to do it, and then Post it under his user name, is hard for me to fathom. Needless to say, if Kanaduh is some kind of moderator his rules and regulations no longer carry any clout. It is a shame, I used to enjoy reading his reviews. The VIP event was a great experience, and nothing against those who listened to the unauthorized recording. I just hope Kanaduh hasn't ruined it for the rest of us for the remainder of this tour and any possible tours in the future.
Old 03-15-2014, 05:30 PM   #10
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: TOOL VIP EXPERIENCE

"Kanaduh has delivered more love for us, this time in the form or a recording of the recent San Francisco Adam Jones VIP Q&A session. For your enjoyment:"

"Update: Clip has been removed at the bands request."

Not sure what Kanaduh role is on Toolshed. I take he has a solid understanding and knowledge of Tool. For him to record q&a, which was made clear by the band that recordings and photos were not allowed, was blatant disregard and lack of respect to Adam and Tool. It may have been different if it was Joe Blow who nobody knows that broke the rules; but for someone as recognizable on Tool forums as Kanaduh to do it, and then Post it under his user name, is hard for me to fathom. Needless to say, if Kanaduh is some kind of moderator his rules and regulations no longer carry any clout. It is a shame, I used to enjoy reading his reviews. The VIP event was a great experience, and nothing against those who listened to the unauthorized recording. I just hope Kanaduh hasn't ruined it for the rest of us for the remainder of this tour and any possible tours in the future.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote