View Single Post
anarcho-commie's Avatar anarcho-commie
08-21-2006, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains View Post
And then they "claim Tool." And school is not a credible source of information. And you're a true OGT, even though you were 2 years old when Opiate was released. We get it. Why are you still explaining away the ridiculous shit you've posted so far? You made an ass of yourself, you're an idiot, and you should be embarrassed that you're still trying to rationalize your vapid and inconsequential opinions. Shut up.
Yes, they claim Tool, claim that they are #1 tool fans when in reality they just only heard one song. School isn't a credible source of information. That's fact. You're taught nationalist propaganda. Things that make your country look good. Even an idiot would understand that. And how much of an ass do you have to be to think that I was actually being serious about the "true OGT" shit? I was mocking those people that do like to consider themselves true OGTs. How fucking hard is that to understand. If I was being serious, would I have put a ":D" at the end of the sentence? Use common sence.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:23 AM   #47
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 63
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex in Chains View Post
And then they "claim Tool." And school is not a credible source of information. And you're a true OGT, even though you were 2 years old when Opiate was released. We get it. Why are you still explaining away the ridiculous shit you've posted so far? You made an ass of yourself, you're an idiot, and you should be embarrassed that you're still trying to rationalize your vapid and inconsequential opinions. Shut up.
Yes, they claim Tool, claim that they are #1 tool fans when in reality they just only heard one song. School isn't a credible source of information. That's fact. You're taught nationalist propaganda. Things that make your country look good. Even an idiot would understand that. And how much of an ass do you have to be to think that I was actually being serious about the "true OGT" shit? I was mocking those people that do like to consider themselves true OGTs. How fucking hard is that to understand. If I was being serious, would I have put a ":D" at the end of the sentence? Use common sence.