View Single Post
44&4
08-15-2006, 03:08 PM

The only thing I think is being overplayed anywhere is the word "vicarious" on this forum. Every time some acid-head gets a new "revelation" from their latest trip, roll, whatever.. they start posting stuff with the word "vicarious" slapped all over it, trying to somehow tenuously connect all the new songs, the new cd art, the new tour, and everything else IN THE KNOWN FUCKING UNIVERSE!!!! ENOUGH!!! You're no smarter or wiser than before you licked the toad. Quit using a "big, new", word to sound smarter than you are! Sorry folks, just had to take that dump....

Now, a-c, if you're going to go into a battle of wits, next time bring some weapons! Not trying to hijack your thread, but for chrissakes, a sophomore/junior (i'll give you the benefit of the doubt) should at least know how to spell KNOW!!!! And, please explain how you "claim" TOOL? I wasn't aware that they were yours. Since they are though, maybe I should be licking yer butt, so you'll let them play my prom too.....
Old 08-15-2006, 03:08 PM   #34
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

The only thing I think is being overplayed anywhere is the word "vicarious" on this forum. Every time some acid-head gets a new "revelation" from their latest trip, roll, whatever.. they start posting stuff with the word "vicarious" slapped all over it, trying to somehow tenuously connect all the new songs, the new cd art, the new tour, and everything else IN THE KNOWN FUCKING UNIVERSE!!!! ENOUGH!!! You're no smarter or wiser than before you licked the toad. Quit using a "big, new", word to sound smarter than you are! Sorry folks, just had to take that dump....

Now, a-c, if you're going to go into a battle of wits, next time bring some weapons! Not trying to hijack your thread, but for chrissakes, a sophomore/junior (i'll give you the benefit of the doubt) should at least know how to spell KNOW!!!! And, please explain how you "claim" TOOL? I wasn't aware that they were yours. Since they are though, maybe I should be licking yer butt, so you'll let them play my prom too.....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote