View Single Post
Carbonatedgravy
08-09-2006, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcho-commie
Shut your fucking face. Get your facts straight when you try to make a point. WE didn't all start out by hearing one tool song. I sure as hell didn't. That means you can not use "we all" fucking dumbass. So that does not make a a hypocrite. You're wrong. i'm talking about Tool fans that only heard one or two Tool songs via radio or MTV or something and claim that they know what's up.

And are you telling me what Communism is? LOL. Don't be an ignorant piece of shit and go read up on a term called anarcho-communism.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand shit, as you do use "school" as a credible source of information.

You fail. Try again.
Dude, he's just a troll. Calm down.

To the point though I'm not so worried about overplaying creating an ignorant fan base as I am about it driving people away due to oversaturation. At the end of the day it shouldn't bother me that the radio is turning people off to Tool. (It's their loss.) But it still kind of sucks.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:20 PM   #8
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 10
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcho-commie
Shut your fucking face. Get your facts straight when you try to make a point. WE didn't all start out by hearing one tool song. I sure as hell didn't. That means you can not use "we all" fucking dumbass. So that does not make a a hypocrite. You're wrong. i'm talking about Tool fans that only heard one or two Tool songs via radio or MTV or something and claim that they know what's up.

And are you telling me what Communism is? LOL. Don't be an ignorant piece of shit and go read up on a term called anarcho-communism.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand shit, as you do use "school" as a credible source of information.

You fail. Try again.
Dude, he's just a troll. Calm down.

To the point though I'm not so worried about overplaying creating an ignorant fan base as I am about it driving people away due to oversaturation. At the end of the day it shouldn't bother me that the radio is turning people off to Tool. (It's their loss.) But it still kind of sucks.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote