View Single Post
anarcho-commie's Avatar anarcho-commie
08-09-2006, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by egrue
don't be so critical of other fucking tool fans. just because they aren't as "hardcore" as you are doesnt give you an ounce of authority, dipshit. you know what? we all started out liking tool by hearing one of their songs. you know what the makes you? a hypocrite. haha...
also, what the fuck is an "anarcho-commie"? communism is the working class running the means of production via the state, i.e. government. go back to school.

Shut your fucking face. Get your facts straight when you try to make a point. WE didn't all start out by hearing one tool song. I sure as hell didn't. That means you can not use "we all" fucking dumbass. So that does not make a a hypocrite. You're wrong. i'm talking about Tool fans that only heard one or two Tool songs via radio or MTV or something and claim that they know what's up.

And are you telling me what Communism is? LOL. Don't be an ignorant piece of shit and go read up on a term called anarcho-communism.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand shit, as you do use "school" as a credible source of information.

You fail. Try again.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:58 PM   #6
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 63
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by egrue
don't be so critical of other fucking tool fans. just because they aren't as "hardcore" as you are doesnt give you an ounce of authority, dipshit. you know what? we all started out liking tool by hearing one of their songs. you know what the makes you? a hypocrite. haha...
also, what the fuck is an "anarcho-commie"? communism is the working class running the means of production via the state, i.e. government. go back to school.

Shut your fucking face. Get your facts straight when you try to make a point. WE didn't all start out by hearing one tool song. I sure as hell didn't. That means you can not use "we all" fucking dumbass. So that does not make a a hypocrite. You're wrong. i'm talking about Tool fans that only heard one or two Tool songs via radio or MTV or something and claim that they know what's up.

And are you telling me what Communism is? LOL. Don't be an ignorant piece of shit and go read up on a term called anarcho-communism.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand shit, as you do use "school" as a credible source of information.

You fail. Try again.