View Single Post
mysterious_miss's Avatar mysterious_miss
02-13-2007, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeinNY View Post
how can you say anything bad about Christina Aguilera? what an amazing voice. maybe she tries too hard, but still, I think shes awesome for what that is- pop music.
I have to agree with this. She does have an absolutely incredible voice.

I think that Tool winning a Grammy is no big deal. It's great that they're being acknowledged, but I don't think we should read too much into it. Tool an amazing band, and if other people can't understand that, or don't feel the same way, fine. Let them have their opinions, it doesn't change the fact that Tool are incredible. If you enjoy their music, good. Hopefully them winning a Grammy will let other people enjoy their music.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:56 AM   #239
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 6
Re: Tool won the Grammy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeinNY View Post
how can you say anything bad about Christina Aguilera? what an amazing voice. maybe she tries too hard, but still, I think shes awesome for what that is- pop music.
I have to agree with this. She does have an absolutely incredible voice.

I think that Tool winning a Grammy is no big deal. It's great that they're being acknowledged, but I don't think we should read too much into it. Tool an amazing band, and if other people can't understand that, or don't feel the same way, fine. Let them have their opinions, it doesn't change the fact that Tool are incredible. If you enjoy their music, good. Hopefully them winning a Grammy will let other people enjoy their music.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote