View Single Post
hobblegobble's Avatar hobblegobble
02-12-2007, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer96 View Post
isnt it kinda weird that at the Grammys they do all this R&B, HIP HOP, DIXIE CHIX, mumbo jumbo, and they end with the Chili Peppers.. Wheres all the categories?
where's Best Metal Performance? where's Best Vocals? where did it all go?

do they do all the rest off the air??? and who the fukk votes for WOLFMOTHER????

I think the Grammys is a bunch of BS...
because people such as Carrie underwood, christina aguilera and justin timberlake are, as I said before, products. They are told what kind of music to sing, how to perform, what to wear and what will make the masses happy. Thus making a huge profit for the "music" industry and getting "awarded" for it. It's a circus! Same thing is going on with the "rock" bands, they are feeding the masses and the music industry just to get their 15 minutes of fame. It's quite sad actually. I remember when you used to be able to listen to the radio and hear a least a couple of good songs, I don't even dare turn on the radio anymore unless i'm listening for traffic news...
Old 02-12-2007, 03:53 PM   #214
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 906
Re: Tool won the Grammy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer96 View Post
isnt it kinda weird that at the Grammys they do all this R&B, HIP HOP, DIXIE CHIX, mumbo jumbo, and they end with the Chili Peppers.. Wheres all the categories?
where's Best Metal Performance? where's Best Vocals? where did it all go?

do they do all the rest off the air??? and who the fukk votes for WOLFMOTHER????

I think the Grammys is a bunch of BS...
because people such as Carrie underwood, christina aguilera and justin timberlake are, as I said before, products. They are told what kind of music to sing, how to perform, what to wear and what will make the masses happy. Thus making a huge profit for the "music" industry and getting "awarded" for it. It's a circus! Same thing is going on with the "rock" bands, they are feeding the masses and the music industry just to get their 15 minutes of fame. It's quite sad actually. I remember when you used to be able to listen to the radio and hear a least a couple of good songs, I don't even dare turn on the radio anymore unless i'm listening for traffic news...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote