View Single Post
Lord Worm's Avatar Lord Worm
02-12-2007, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimh View Post
I don't know why everyone is hating on Wolfmother. I've only heard a few of their songs, but I saw them live on Letterman (or Conan, or Leno...), and they were pretty good. I haven't had a chance to listen to their album, though.
i don't hate wolfmother, but they contribute jackshit to the music industry. they are just playing generic rock that has been spewed out already over and over. i can't comprehend how such an empty song such as 'woman' could win over a song such as 'vicarious' with intelligent social commentary. oh well
Old 02-12-2007, 03:25 PM   #210
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3088
Re: Tool won the Grammy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimh View Post
I don't know why everyone is hating on Wolfmother. I've only heard a few of their songs, but I saw them live on Letterman (or Conan, or Leno...), and they were pretty good. I haven't had a chance to listen to their album, though.
i don't hate wolfmother, but they contribute jackshit to the music industry. they are just playing generic rock that has been spewed out already over and over. i can't comprehend how such an empty song such as 'woman' could win over a song such as 'vicarious' with intelligent social commentary. oh well