View Single Post
suggtion2keepyouallocupid
02-12-2007, 01:24 PM

Congrats to Tool and Adam Jones on another grammy. I am a little disappointed they didn't win in their other category (losing to Wolfmother-Woman). How can a new band like Wolfmother win with a song which has little complexity over a song (Vicarious) which totally blows Woman out of the water? Tool still fails to get the credit and respect for which they deserve. Maybe this is a good thing, though. The less main stream they get, the more they will continue to create art and not an image which today's society so greatly needs to enjoy something (or buy it). Keep going Tool. I know I greatly appreciate it. Rock on.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:24 PM   #201
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: And the grammy goes to...

Congrats to Tool and Adam Jones on another grammy. I am a little disappointed they didn't win in their other category (losing to Wolfmother-Woman). How can a new band like Wolfmother win with a song which has little complexity over a song (Vicarious) which totally blows Woman out of the water? Tool still fails to get the credit and respect for which they deserve. Maybe this is a good thing, though. The less main stream they get, the more they will continue to create art and not an image which today's society so greatly needs to enjoy something (or buy it). Keep going Tool. I know I greatly appreciate it. Rock on.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote