Thread: puzzle?
View Single Post
Nox Noctis's Avatar Nox Noctis
05-18-2006, 07:52 PM

I was under the impression that the 'hidden track' wasn't actually all three songs played simultaneously but was the result of playing Viginti Tres followed immediately by Wings for Marie with 10,000 days playing overtop of them in that order.

I'll admit that being Part 1 and 2, it makes sense that they have similar parts, but I don't think it's a coincidence that their times (after you add VT to Wings) are exactly the same. Otherwise it would have made sense for Viginti Tres to have an extra second more or less of apparant nothingness.

And I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, (it's impossible to keep track of everything) but when I was looking for some of the lyrics online, I found lyrics for Viginti Tres. Not people ranting about Francisco and shit, but supposed coherent words!

http://www.metrolyrics.com/lyrics/21...l/Viginti_Tres

You can check them out there. They're in Latin I'm assuming, but I'm certain that nothing like that can be heard by just listening to the song. That's why I thought there was something to overlapping songs, thinking that maybe you'd be able to hear it if you matched it with the right song, but so far I've got nothing.

Maybe when matched to the right song....

Maybe if it's condensed to the right amount of time and not flipped and cut and expanded and divided by 19 for no reason.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:52 PM   #279
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: puzzle?

I was under the impression that the 'hidden track' wasn't actually all three songs played simultaneously but was the result of playing Viginti Tres followed immediately by Wings for Marie with 10,000 days playing overtop of them in that order.

I'll admit that being Part 1 and 2, it makes sense that they have similar parts, but I don't think it's a coincidence that their times (after you add VT to Wings) are exactly the same. Otherwise it would have made sense for Viginti Tres to have an extra second more or less of apparant nothingness.

And I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, (it's impossible to keep track of everything) but when I was looking for some of the lyrics online, I found lyrics for Viginti Tres. Not people ranting about Francisco and shit, but supposed coherent words!

http://www.metrolyrics.com/lyrics/21...l/Viginti_Tres

You can check them out there. They're in Latin I'm assuming, but I'm certain that nothing like that can be heard by just listening to the song. That's why I thought there was something to overlapping songs, thinking that maybe you'd be able to hear it if you matched it with the right song, but so far I've got nothing.

Maybe when matched to the right song....

Maybe if it's condensed to the right amount of time and not flipped and cut and expanded and divided by 19 for no reason.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote