Thread: puzzle?
View Single Post
know1special2u's Avatar know1special2u
05-18-2006, 08:18 AM

I've noticed that the 'hidden song' theory has been posted on the 10,000 Days Wikipedia site as well.

IMHO, I don't think it's coincidence that the 2 sections of 'Wings' synch up perfectly at 9:14 and plays for 11 seconds. 9+14=23. 23 being the title of track #11. The numerology fits. I think it was done intentional, but I've yet to find any definitive answers regarding the photos of the band members that would validate the song finding other than the '2 becoming 1' theory.

I agree above about the latter parts being out of synch & whatnot. I listened to the mixed version in headphones and heard how the last part was off by a split second. I didn't create the .mp3, someone else cut & pasted it & I grabbed it from another forum. It's possible that if it's edited right that the last verses in the 2 songs would synch up perfectly, as if you're hearing Wings pt1 from the left side & pt2 from the right.

And the whole idea of playing 2 tracks at once to make a new 3-D type of song would coincide with the artwork theme of 2 photos that are the same but slightly different to combine the 3-D illusion.

BTW, I'm not proclaiming my theory to be the official answer, just passing along info.

Last edited by know1special2u; 05-18-2006 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: Addt'l Info & spelling
Old 05-18-2006, 08:18 AM   #268
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: puzzle?

I've noticed that the 'hidden song' theory has been posted on the 10,000 Days Wikipedia site as well.

IMHO, I don't think it's coincidence that the 2 sections of 'Wings' synch up perfectly at 9:14 and plays for 11 seconds. 9+14=23. 23 being the title of track #11. The numerology fits. I think it was done intentional, but I've yet to find any definitive answers regarding the photos of the band members that would validate the song finding other than the '2 becoming 1' theory.

I agree above about the latter parts being out of synch & whatnot. I listened to the mixed version in headphones and heard how the last part was off by a split second. I didn't create the .mp3, someone else cut & pasted it & I grabbed it from another forum. It's possible that if it's edited right that the last verses in the 2 songs would synch up perfectly, as if you're hearing Wings pt1 from the left side & pt2 from the right.

And the whole idea of playing 2 tracks at once to make a new 3-D type of song would coincide with the artwork theme of 2 photos that are the same but slightly different to combine the 3-D illusion.

BTW, I'm not proclaiming my theory to be the official answer, just passing along info.

Last edited by know1special2u; 05-18-2006 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: Addt'l Info & spelling
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote