Thread: puzzle?
View Single Post
know1special2u's Avatar know1special2u
05-18-2006, 06:47 AM

..Also, to add to my theory above regarding the synchronization of the songs.

The artwork is 2 photos, one slightly different than the other, but they both 'synch' to make 1 image.

When you combine Tracks #3 & #11, along w/ track #4, you essentially have 2 songs that are the same but slightly different....(just like the artwork)

Now, these 2 tracks synch up to make 1 new song, just how the 2 separate (& slightly different) images synch up to make 1 complete image

Or, a simple answer: The 3D effect on pictures works because you're seeing 2 different images, one for your left eye & 1 for the right. The synchronized puzzle song is like hearing 2 diffferent songs, one for your left ear & 1 for the right.

Just check out the mixed version on MySpace (/illustrated_man) and listen at the 9:14 moment then tell me it's just a coincidence.

Enjoy!
Old 05-18-2006, 06:47 AM   #266
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: puzzle?

..Also, to add to my theory above regarding the synchronization of the songs.

The artwork is 2 photos, one slightly different than the other, but they both 'synch' to make 1 image.

When you combine Tracks #3 & #11, along w/ track #4, you essentially have 2 songs that are the same but slightly different....(just like the artwork)

Now, these 2 tracks synch up to make 1 new song, just how the 2 separate (& slightly different) images synch up to make 1 complete image

Or, a simple answer: The 3D effect on pictures works because you're seeing 2 different images, one for your left eye & 1 for the right. The synchronized puzzle song is like hearing 2 diffferent songs, one for your left ear & 1 for the right.

Just check out the mixed version on MySpace (/illustrated_man) and listen at the 9:14 moment then tell me it's just a coincidence.

Enjoy!