Thread: puzzle?
View Single Post
zach5284
05-15-2006, 11:01 PM

OK...... I GOT IT
1) In the first picture, the closeup of the skull, cards, and knives---- it is in Danny's picture from a different angle: on his desk.
2) In the picture of the bird, it is a closeup of the HAND in ADAM's picture, in the hand on Adam's desk with a bird on it.
3) Maynard's picture has nothing in it that is in any other picture.
4) In the picture of the grisly head with a tube hooked up to it and the oxygen tank in the background--- that is in Adam's picture--- look to the left of him behind him. Same stuff - the oxygen tank, the head and all the other stuff, just taken at a different angle.

I don't know what it exactly means, or what kind of puzzle it is, but maybe you guys can go from here........... Sorry if somebody had already brought this up.

Last edited by zach5284; 05-15-2006 at 11:14 PM..
Old 05-15-2006, 11:01 PM   #242
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: puzzle?

OK...... I GOT IT
1) In the first picture, the closeup of the skull, cards, and knives---- it is in Danny's picture from a different angle: on his desk.
2) In the picture of the bird, it is a closeup of the HAND in ADAM's picture, in the hand on Adam's desk with a bird on it.
3) Maynard's picture has nothing in it that is in any other picture.
4) In the picture of the grisly head with a tube hooked up to it and the oxygen tank in the background--- that is in Adam's picture--- look to the left of him behind him. Same stuff - the oxygen tank, the head and all the other stuff, just taken at a different angle.

I don't know what it exactly means, or what kind of puzzle it is, but maybe you guys can go from here........... Sorry if somebody had already brought this up.

Last edited by zach5284; 05-15-2006 at 11:14 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote