View Single Post
FRANK THE TANK
04-26-2006, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourdegrees
So of course I was excited when Vicarious came out, but as soon as I heard this song, it grabbed me in a big way. I've been listening to it to the exclusion of the others that were played on the radio. Anyway, I've been reading people's lyric posts and I agree with all of what praefector assembled except for the following:

What I hear is in (parens), what was originally posted is in [blocks].

1.) Who could deny you were the one who illuminated / (the idle piece) [you're a piece] of the divine.

2.) Ten-thousand days (in) [as] the fire is long enough

3.) You are (a) [the] light / (a) [the] way / that they will only read about

I could easily be wrong, but no more likely so than any of us...
Agreed, this song is one of the best in the "album", it makes we tear up everytime I hear it, this could be their "stairway to heaven", anyone else think so?
Old 04-26-2006, 09:26 AM   #179
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourdegrees
So of course I was excited when Vicarious came out, but as soon as I heard this song, it grabbed me in a big way. I've been listening to it to the exclusion of the others that were played on the radio. Anyway, I've been reading people's lyric posts and I agree with all of what praefector assembled except for the following:

What I hear is in (parens), what was originally posted is in [blocks].

1.) Who could deny you were the one who illuminated / (the idle piece) [you're a piece] of the divine.

2.) Ten-thousand days (in) [as] the fire is long enough

3.) You are (a) [the] light / (a) [the] way / that they will only read about

I could easily be wrong, but no more likely so than any of us...
Agreed, this song is one of the best in the "album", it makes we tear up everytime I hear it, this could be their "stairway to heaven", anyone else think so?
OFFLINE |